Saturday, June 6, 2015

I Think I Peed in My Pants!

Released: June 5, 2015
Rated R; Action/Adventure
Comedy

Director: Paul Feig


Cast: Melissa McCarthy, Jude Law, Jason Statham, Rose Byrne, Allison Janney, Curtis Jackson, 50 Cent, Morena Baccarin, Miranda Hart, Bobby Cannavale

This is the first flick in a long time I was laughing in the lobby! I saw the movie poster and I literally could not stop laughing. I will say upfront the casting director, Zsolt Csutak, deserves a freaking Oscar for compiling this cast for "Spy." Folks, this flick is freaking hilarious! McCarthy is a genius in the role of a desk jockey CIA agent burning the ear off of head agent Bradley Fine, played by Jude law. The object is to keep a nuclear bomb out of the hands of the bad guys and it goes UP and DOWN and UP from there! What a ride! You get no more from me! Go to the theater, pay the money, buy the corn and the poison, and be ready to laugh your ass off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment